- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rush - Hold Your Fire
- Write a Review
- #K61655 000000000 K61655000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Limited 200 gram heavyweight vinyl pressing remastered at legendary Abbey Road Studios using the Direct to Metal Master...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Limited 200 gram heavyweight vinyl pressing remastered at legendary Abbey Road Studios using the Direct to Metal Mastering (DMM) audiophile copper plating process, all from original analogue masters. Includes digital download. Hold Your Fire is the twelfth studio album by Canadian rock trio Rush, released on September 8, 1987. It was recorded at The Manor Studio in Oxfordshire, Ridge Farm Studio in Surrey, Air Studios in Montserrat and McClear Place in Toronto. Hold Your Fire was the last Rush studio album released outside Canada by PolyGram/Mercury. Rush continued to explore new songwriting territory in Hold Your Fire. 'Til Tuesday bassist and vocalist Aimee Mann contributed vocals to "Open Secrets" and "Time Stand Still", appearing in the Zbigniew Rybczyński-directed video for the latter. The album peaked at #13 on the Billboard charts.;Track List:1. Force Ten (Side A);2. Time Stand Still - Rush Aimee Mann;3. Open Secrets (Side A);4. Second Nature (Side A);5. Prime Mover (Side A);6. Lock and Key (Side B);7. Mission;8. Tai Shan (Side B);9. High Water (Side B);10. High Water
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.