- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ryan Adams - Gold
- Write a Review
- K56326 000000000 K56326000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/28/2003;Notes:2003 LP reissue on 140-gram vinyl. Breaking away from his alt. Country sound, Adams tunes into a pop and rock sound fro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/28/2003;Notes:2003 LP reissue on 140-gram vinyl. Breaking away from his alt. Country sound, Adams tunes into a pop and rock sound from the 1970s. In the wake of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, his song "New York, New York" took on new meaning from a lovelorn song to a swaggering song about resilience that hit big on the air waves and MTV. Adams pays homage to his favorite artists from the '70s, and the influences of Neil Young, Stephen Stills, Van Morrison and Elton John are pretty clear. This 3-time Grammy nominated album was originally intended as a double album, but the label at the time cut it down and gave out a bonus 5-song CD to a limited number of fans. This reissue makes it a true double album with 21 songs pressed into 140-gram vinyl. Lost Highway Records.;Track List:1. New York New York;2. Firecracker;3. Answering Bell;4. Cienega Just Smiled;5. Rescue Blues;6. Somehow Someday;7. When the Stars Go Blue;8. Nobody Girl;9. Sylvia Plath;10. Enemy Fire;11. Gonna Make You Love Me;12. Wild Flowers;13. Harder Now That It's Over;14. Touch Feel Lose;15. Tina Toledo's Street Walkin' Blues;16. Goodnight Hollywood BLVD;17. Rosalie Come and Go;18. Fools We Are As Men;19. Sweet Black Magic;20. Bar Is a Beautiful Place;21. Cannonball Days
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.