- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabattis - Warning in the Sky
- Write a Review
- #K91185 000000000 K91185000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Sabattis were an underground hard rock band from New York formed in 1968 by Jim Marvin (guitar and lead vocals), Gary C...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Sabattis were an underground hard rock band from New York formed in 1968 by Jim Marvin (guitar and lead vocals), Gary Culotta (keyboard and vocals), Larry Wegman (drums), and Rocky Kaler (bass). Influenced by bands like Deep Purple, Mountain, and Grand Funk, they gigged around town playing lot of psychedelic clubs and venues. In 1970, they recorded a demo with the intention of securing a record deal, but the deal never came. The demo tape was in fact a fully finished album recorded and engineered by a friend from the band, Mick Gauzaski, who, despite using a homemade studio, managed to obtain a real pro sound - no wonder Gauzaski has since won multiple Grammys. The Sabattis demo remained unreleased until 2011 when Jargon Records discovered the tapes and put out a CD edition with the band's involvement. This is the first vinyl release of Warning in the Sky, remastered from the original tapes, featuring a new cover design, and including an insert with rare photos and liner notes by_x000D_ Klemen Breznikar (It's Psychedelic Baby!). Sabbatis's sound is powerful heavypsych with swirling Hammond organ and hard guitar, bringing to mind other obscure acts like Jungle.;Track List:1. 01. Everyday Is Cool;2. 02. Crystal Mirror;3. 03. Warning in the Sky;4. 04. the Devil's in You;5. 05. Green Glass and All That Jazz;6. 06. Conversation with Billy;7. 07. Bought and Sold
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.