- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sacri Monti - Sacri Monti
- Write a Review
- #K67920 000000000 K67920000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:SoCal five-piece Sacri Monti traffic in liquefied kosmiche bliss. The natural word to follow that is "exclusively," but...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:SoCal five-piece Sacri Monti traffic in liquefied kosmiche bliss. The natural word to follow that is "exclusively," but that's not quite true in this case, as it would indicate a single-mindedness that neither they nor their self-titled six-track/43-minute Tee Pee Records full-length debut actually possess, the album instead working in a natural-flowing, bright toned spectrum of guitar-driven, organ-laced classic heavy psych, six-stringers Brenden Dellar (also vocals) and Dylan Donavon, Evan Wenskay (organ, synth, Echoplex), bassist Anthony Meier (also of Radio Moscow) and drummer Thomas Dibenedetto (also of JOY) touching on progressive ideas and methods without going full-on krautrock noodle or losing their sense of groove, which remains paramount through the initial shuffle of "Staggered in Lies" and the harder-hitting swing of "Glowing Grey" in the 14-minute one-two punch that leads off.;Track List:1. Staggered in Lies;2. Glowing Grey;3. Slipping from the Day;4. Sitting Around in a Restless Dream;5. Ancient Seas and Majesties;6. Sacri Monti
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.