- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Safe to Say - Down In The Dark
- Write a Review
- #K79478 000000000 K79478000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing with double sided lyric insert plus digital download. 2016 release, the second full-l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing with double sided lyric insert plus digital download. 2016 release, the second full-length from Ontario pop-punk band Safe to Say. Music critics love when pop-punk bands mature, but most loyal listeners hate it, since it so often means stepping away from the eternally adolescent genre they love and into territory that may be too new, too different. It's rare, then, that a maturing pop-punk band can satisfy both the music critic and loyal listener, but Ontario's Safe to Say finds the balance on Down in the Dark. This balance wasn't struck without some toil, though, says singer and guitarist Brad Garica, who spent a year privately piecing together melodies on voice memos and scraps of paper, choosing not to share the songs with the band, even as they entered the studio. Though the writing process made recording more complicated, it also allowed Safe to Say's creativity to flourish. "We were tracking drums last," Garcia says, "so it gave us the freedom to exhaust all of our ideas before solidifying anything. We also weren't entirely done writing, so the album started to solidify itself as we tracked it." The result of this unconventional process is an unconventional product, one that embraces the pop-punk that Safe to Say mastered on their previous EP Hiding Games even as it breaks it's own rules.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.