- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sarah Vaughan - Sings George Gershwin
- Write a Review
- L34219 000000000 L34219000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. In celebration of it's 60th anniversary, a vinyl reissue of a of classic two LP set, in it's ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. In celebration of it's 60th anniversary, a vinyl reissue of a of classic two LP set, in it's original mono mix. Sarah Vaughan's impeccable pop-jazz vocals soar over Hal Mooney's arrangements, which bring new life to Gershwin standards "Someone To Watch Over Me," "I've Got a Crush On You," "A Foggy Day," "Summertime," "The Man I Love," and many more. Sarah Vaughan Sings George Gershwin is one for the ages. Sarah Vaughan was an American jazz singer. She has been described by music critic Scott Yanow as having "one of the most wondrous voices of the 20th century.";Track List:1. Isn't It a Pity?;2. Of Thee I Sing;3. I'll Build a Stairway to Paradise;4. Someone to Watch Over Me;5. Bidin My Time;6. The Man I Love (Side A);7. How Long Has This Been Going On?;8. My One and Only (What Am I Gonna Do?);9. Lorelei;10. I've Got a Crush on You;11. Summertime (Side B);12. Aren't You Kinda Glad We Did?;13. They All Laughed;14. Looking for a Boy;15. He Loves and She Loves;16. My Man's Gone Now;17. I Won't Say I Will But I Won't Say I Won't;18. A Foggy Day;19. Let's Call the Whole Thing Off;20. Things Are Looking Up;21. Do It Again;22. Love Walked in
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.