- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Saves the Day - Under the Boards
- Write a Review
- #K64096 000000000 K64096000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2008;Notes:Cobraside vinyl for the band's latest studio album, second in a trilogy that began with 2005's "Sound the Alarm" and wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2008;Notes:Cobraside vinyl for the band's latest studio album, second in a trilogy that began with 2005's "Sound the Alarm" and will be completed with yet another new studio album later in the spring of 2008. Hard to believe, but the Chico, CA band will celebrate their tenth anniversary next year!;Track List:1. Under the Boards;2. Radio;3. Can't Stay the Same;4. Get Fucked Up;5. When I'm Not There;6. Lonely Nights;7. Bye Bye Baby;8. Stay;9. Getaway;10. Because You Are No Other;11. Kaleidoscope;12. Woe;13. Turning Over in My Tomb;14. Bonus Material [DVD]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.