- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schizophonics - Land Of The Living
- Write a Review
- #K67605 000000000 K67605000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Over the last few years, the Schizophonics have built up a formidable reputation in San Diego as an ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Over the last few years, the Schizophonics have built up a formidable reputation in San Diego as an Explosive live act. Tapping into the same unstoppable combination of rock 'n' roll energy and showmanship that fueled The MC5 in the heyday of the Grande Ballroom, they're also heavily influenced by artists like James Brown, Iggy Pop, Jimi Hendrix, Little Richard, and The Sonics. Singer/Guitarist Pat Beers and drummer Lety Beers started playing together in late 2008 and have worked tirelessly since then, winning 4 San Diego music awards, and playing hundreds of live shows up and down the West Coast, and further afield. In 2013 they were recruited as the backing band/Opening band for El Vez, touring Spain and Italy. They returned to Europe in 2015 with The Little Richards, and toured the U.K. for the first time in late 2016 with Little Barrie. Shindig magazine gave glowing reviews of their London show, describing it "Like watching some insane hybrid of Wayne Kramer, James Brown, and the Tazmanian Devil".;Track List:1. Streets of Heaven and Hell;2. In Mono;3. Make It Last;4. Open the Door;5. The Train;6. Welcome;7. Red Planet;8. World of Our Own;9. Move;10. Put Your Weight on It
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.