- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Scorpions - Love at First Sting
- Write a Review
- #K61633 000000000 K61633000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing of this album by the German metal band. This heavyweight slab of vinyl is reissued t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing of this album by the German metal band. This heavyweight slab of vinyl is reissued to celebrate Scorpions' 50th Anniversary. Love at First Sting is the ninth studio album by Scorpions. It was released on March 27, 1984 on Harvest/EMI and Mercury. Love at First Sting is notable in that it was one of the first digitally recorded hard rock records ever released. It became the group's most successful album in the USA, where it peaked at #6 on the Billboard 200 chart in 1984, and went double-platinum by the end of the year, reaching triple-platinum status in 1995. The song "Rock You Like a Hurricane" reached #25 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the same year, "Still Loving You" reached #64 on the same chart, #14 in Germany, #3 in the French and Swiss Top 50.;Track List:1. Bad Boys Running Wild 3:53;2. Rock You Like a Hurricane 4:10;3. I'm Leaving You 4:10;4. Coming Home 4:58;5. The Same Thrill 3:30;6. Big City Nights 4:02;7. As Soon As the Good Times Roll 5:02;8. Crossfire 4:33;9. Still Loving You 6:27
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.