- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sean Price - Mic Tyson
- Write a Review
- #K59512 000000000 K59512000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release from the hip hop great. Sean Price fans anticipated this album for five ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release from the hip hop great. Sean Price fans anticipated this album for five years. Mic Tyson debuted at #58 on the Billboard 200 and was Prices' highest charting solo album, as well as his first to chart in the Top 100 since Magnum Force with Heltah Sketlah in 1998. Mic Tyson features production from The Alchemist (five songs), 9th Wonder, Evidence, Team Demo, Beat Butcher, Khrysis and others. The cover artwork was illustrated by Marc Ecko's lead designer, who also created the cover art for Monkey Barz. Sean Price tragically passed away in August, 2015 at the age of 43. Sean was a popular rapper, hailing from Brooklyn, NY. He was celebrated for his work as one-half of the group, Heltah Skeltah, and one-eighth of the supergroup, Boot Camp Clik. However, his solo albums were what truly set him apart.;Track List:1. The Genesis of the Omega;2. Bar-Barian;3. Pyrex;4. Price Shining Armor;5. Title Track;6. Straight Music;7. Stfu Part 2;8. Hush;9. Solmon Grundy;10. Frankenberry;11. BBQ Sauce;12. Bully Rap;13. By the Way;14. Battering Bars;15. The Hardest Nigga Out
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.