- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Selena - The Last Concert
- Write a Review
- K57986 000000000 K57986000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. The Last Concert is Selena s final performance at the Houston Astrodome where she broke atten...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. The Last Concert is Selena s final performance at the Houston Astrodome where she broke attendance record with over 65,000 attendees in 1995. Includes 13 all-time hits. Selena was a flamboyant, sexy stage performer whose music still resonates in today s world. Selena, a charismatic performer who possessed a distinctive voice - both husky and sweet - and was intuitively aware of the requirements of stardom (she designed all her outfits, including those now-legendary bustiers, and choreographed all her dance moves), Selena had been able to push Tejano music into mainstream awareness. With only two years of a major recording contract under her belt, she'd placed five #1 singles on Billboard's Hot Latin Tracks chart and a # 1 debut album - Amor Prohibido - on Billboard s Top Latin Albums chart.;Track List:1. Disco Medley: I Will Survive/Funkytown/Last Dance/The Hustle/On the Radio Selena 07:38;2. Amor Prohibido Selena 02:05;3. Baila Esta Cumbia Selena 03:10;4. Tus Desprecios Selena 02:28;5. Cobarde Selena 01:55;6. Techno Cumbia Selena 03:47;7. La Carcacha Selena 06:41;8. No Me Queda MÁS Selena 03:34;9. Bidi Bidi Bom Bom Selena 04:03;10. Si Una Vez Selena 03:21;11. El Chico Del Apartamento 512 Selena 03:15;12. Ya Ves Selena 02:49;13. Como la Flor Selena 06:43
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.