- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sera Cahoone - From Where I Started
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K61255 000000000 K61255000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Although her last three albums were on Sub Pop Records spending years at the top of th...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Although her last three albums were on Sub Pop Records spending years at the top of the indie charts, Sera Cahoone always had a streak of Americana that runs through her music. She's returning now to these influences with her album From Where I Started, which is driven by a strong rhythmic sensibility, owed to her background as a drummer for indie bands. Playing on the rougher, darker edges of the traditional love song, the tracks deal with love and loss. But Cahoone also knows how to surround loss with hope, to temper a sad song. From Where I Started represents a refocusing for Sera positioning her as a songwriter beholden to the old country sounds she grew up with, while being able to deftly translate a personal perspective into a universal view.;Track List:1. Always Turn Around;2. Better Woman;3. Ladybug;4. Up to Me;5. Time to Give;6. Taken It's Toll;7. Only One;8. Not Like I;9. Dusty Lungs;10. Tables Turned;11. House Our Own
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.