- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shagrat - Lone Star
- Write a Review
- #K76216 000000000 K76216000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl pressing of this rare gem from the acid soaked early '70s, a short lived psych-folk project from former T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl pressing of this rare gem from the acid soaked early '70s, a short lived psych-folk project from former Tyrannosaurus Rex percussionist Steve Peregrin Took and Pink Fairies/Motörhead member Larry Wallis. Shagrat was formed by Took and Mick Farren in February 1970 after they split with Twink, their partner in the prototype Pink Fairies supergroup of late 1969. They recruited Wallis (guitar, backing vocals) and Tim Taylor (bass). Mick Farren left the band shortly after and never recorded with them. Shagrat then became Took's band outright with Wallis, Taylor, Phil Lenoir (drums), and later Dave Bidwell (percussion). As well as being an offshoot of the birth of the original Pink Fairies incarnation of 1970-1972, Shagrat set the template for Took's solo/frontman career (into which the band eventually mutated). Shagrat would also prove to be an ancestor of the 1973 Pink Fairies incarnation which recorded the Kings Of Oblivion album, after Farren recommended Wallis to the Fairies as a guitarist/singer, based on his guitar playing with Shagrat.;Track List:1. Amanda;2. Strange Sister;3. Still Yawning Still-Born;4. Beautiful Dancer;5. Peppermint Flickstick;6. Boo! I Said Freeze;7. Steel Abortion;8. I Caught You A/K/A Steel Abortion;9. Give A/K/A Still Yawning Still-Born;10. Flophouse Blues (Reprise);Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.