- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shania Twain - Shania Twain
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K61418 000000000 K61418000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 1993 album. Although not a hit when originally released, Twain's subsequent successful albums...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 1993 album. Although not a hit when originally released, Twain's subsequent successful albums gained her legions of fans, which generated more interest in Shania Twain causing it to be certified platinum in the US for shipments of one million copies. With nearly 25 years in the music industry, Twain has sold over 85 million records, making her the best-selling female artist in the history of country music and one of the best-selling artists of all time. Her success garnered her several honorific titles including the "Queen of Country Pop". Twain has received five Grammy Awards, 27 BMI Songwriter awards, stars on Canada's Walk of Fame and the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and an induction into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame. She is the only female artist in history to have three consecutive albums certified Diamond by the RIAA. Altogether, Twain is ranked as the 10th best-selling artist of the Nielsen SoundScan era.;Track List:1. What Made You Say That;2. You Lay a Whole Lot of Love on Me;3. Dance with the One That Brought You;4. Still Under the Weather;5. God Ain't Gonna Getcha for That;6. Got a Hold on Me;7. There Goes the Neighborhood;8. Forget Me;9. When He Leaves You;10. Crime of the Century
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.