- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shawn Colvin - A Few Small Repairs: 20th Anniversary Edition
- Write a Review
- #K62756 000000000 K62756000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Digitally remastered expanded 20th Anniversary pressing. A Few Small Repairs includes the Grammy Award-winning "Sunny C...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Digitally remastered expanded 20th Anniversary pressing. A Few Small Repairs includes the Grammy Award-winning "Sunny Came Home" plus chart-toppers "You and The Mona Lisa" and "Nothin' On Me" (the theme song for the NBC sitcom Suddenly Susan. A Few Small Repairs is Shawn Colvin's fourth album originally released on October 1, 1996. A Few Small Repairs is a concept album about divorce, as Shawn Colvin's marriage was ending. At the time of the album's release, she had relocated to Austin, Texas. Shawn was nominated for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance award for "Get Out of This House" and Best Pop Album for A Few Small Repairs. At the next year's Grammy Awards, Colvin was nominated for Song of the Year and Record of the Year for "Sunny Came Home". She won both awards (sharing Song of the Year with Leventhal).;Track List:1. Sunny Came Home 4:24;2. Get Out of This House 4:15;3. The Facts About Jimmy (Album Version) 5:22;4. You and the Mona Lisa 4:05;5. Trouble (Album Version) 4:18;6. I Want It Back (Album Version) 4:55;7. If I Were Brave 3:11;8. Wichita Skyline (Album Version) 3:39;9. 84000 Different Delusions (Album Version) 4:01;10. Suicide Alley (Album Version) 5:29;11. New Thing Now (Album Version) 3:34;12. Nothin on Me 3:56;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.