- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
She & Him - Classics
- Write a Review
- K57548 000000000 K57548000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the fifth studio album from the indie pop duo comprised of singer/songwriter/actress Z...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the fifth studio album from the indie pop duo comprised of singer/songwriter/actress Zoey Deschanel and indie singer/songwriter/producer M. Ward. For their first release on the Columbia label the duo covers some of the all-time classics from the Great American Songbook and more. She & Him pay tribute to some of the greatest songwriters covering these timeless standards written by the likes of Burt Bacharach & Hal David, Carole King & Gerry Goffin, Sammy Cahn & Jule Styne, Jimmy Van Heusen & Johnny Burke and many others. A lush collection of classic songs backed by a 20 piece orchestra including 'Stars Fell on Alabama', 'Teach Me Tonight', 'Time after Time', 'We'll Meet Again' and more. These songs have been previously covered by legends including Frank Sinatra, Johnny Mathis, Charles Aznavour, Dusty Springfield, Bing Crosby, Ella Fitzgerald, etc. Produced and arranged by M. Ward.;Track List:1. Stars Fell on Alabama;2. Oh No Not My Baby;3. It's Not for Me to Say;4. Stay Awhile;5. This Girl's in Love with You;6. Time After Time;7. She;8. Teach Me Tonight;9. It's Always You;10. Unchained Melody (Feat. the Chapin Sisters);11. I'll Never Be Free;12. Would You Like to Take a Walk?;13. We'll Meet Again;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.