- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
She & Him - Volume One [MP3 Download Card]
- Write a Review
- K56600 000000000 K56600000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2008;Notes:This is the musical debut from M. Ward and Zooey Deschanel, paired together by director Martin Hayens to perform the Ri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2008;Notes:This is the musical debut from M. Ward and Zooey Deschanel, paired together by director Martin Hayens to perform the Richard and Linda tune "When I Get to the Border" for his film THE GO-GETTER. Their match sparked the idea for VOLUME ONE.;Track List:1. Sentimental Heart;2. Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?;3. This Is Not a Test;4. Change Is Hard;5. I Thought I Saw Your Face Today;6. Take It Back;7. I Was Made for You;8. You Really Gotta Hold on Me;9. Black Hole;10. Got Me;11. I Should Have Known Better;12. Sweet Darlin';13. Swing Low Sweet Chariot
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.