- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shovels & Rope - Busted Jukebox: Volume 1
- Write a Review
- #K59671 000000000 K59671000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Busted Jukebox: Volume 1 is a collaborative effort between critically acclaimed duo Shovels & Rope (...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Busted Jukebox: Volume 1 is a collaborative effort between critically acclaimed duo Shovels & Rope (Cary Ann Hearstand Michael Trent) and their close friends. The ten song collection finds the band covering well known songs by the likes of Neil Young, Elvis Costello, Guns N Roses, Nine Inch Nails, The Kinks and Lou Reed or tracks they have written or performed with other artists in the past. Includes collaborations with Shakey Graves, Butch Walker, Lucius, Milk Carton Kids, J Roddy Walston, JD McPherson, Caroline Rose, Inlaws and the Preservation Hall Jazz Band.;Track List:1. Unknown Legend (Neil Young) W/ Shakey Graves;2. Bullet Belt (Butch Walker) W/ Butch Walker;3. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace Love and Understanding (Elvis Costello) W/ Lucius;4. Patience (Guns N' Roses) W/ Milk Carton Kids;5. Boys Can Never Tell (J Roddy Walston the Business) W/ J Roddy Walston;6. Nothing Takes the Place of You (Allen Toussaint) W/ JD McPherson;7. Last (Nine Inch Nails) W/ Caroline Rose;8. Strangers (The Kinks) W/ the Inlaws;9. Perfect Day (Lou Reed) W/ Preservation Hall Jazz Band;10. Leaving Louisiana in the Broad Daylight (Emmylou Harris) - Shovels Rope
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.