- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Simon & Garfunkel - Greatest Hits
- Write a Review
- L32520 000000000 L32520000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP reissue of this classic 1972 collection. The album was a mix of original studio recordings and four previously...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP reissue of this classic 1972 collection. The album was a mix of original studio recordings and four previously unreleased live recordings. The 10 studio songs comprise nine singles released between 1965 and 1972, "America" being issued as a single several years after it's appearance as a track on the Bookends album, and one album track, "Bookends" (without it's parent song "Old Friends"). All the singles included, except "America," "El Condor Pasa (If I Could)," and "Scarborough Fair/Canticle" made the Top Ten, with the last peaking at #11, and "Mrs. Robinson" topped the chart aided by it's appearance in Mike Nichols' hit movie The Graduate. "The Sound of Silence" and "Bridge over Troubled Water" both peaked at #1 as singles in their studio versions, and "The Boxer" peaked as a single at #7.;Track List:1. Mrs. Robinson - 4:02;2. For Emily Whenever I May Find Her - 2:25;3. The Boxer - 5:08;4. The 59th Street Bridge Song (Cancion Del Puente de la Calle) - 1:53;5. The Sound of Silence (Single Version) - 3:05;6. I Am a Rock - 2:49;7. Scarborough Fair / Canticle - 3:10;8. Homeward Bound - 2:42;9. Bridge Over Troubled Water (Album Version) - 4:53;10. America (Album Version) - 3:34;11. Kathy's Song (Album Version) - 3:17;12. El Condor Pasa (If I Could) (Uslf20000517) - 3:06;13. Bookends Theme - 1:19;14. Cecilia - 2:55;Special Attributes:140 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.