- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Simone Felice - The Big Empty: Lost Tapes, Vol. I and II
- Write a Review
- #K89665 000000000 K89665000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/15/2011;Notes:(2-LP set) Simone Felice is the singer/songwriter in the Duke & the King and was previously a member of the Felice Brot...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/15/2011;Notes:(2-LP set) Simone Felice is the singer/songwriter in the Duke & the King and was previously a member of the Felice Brothers with siblings Ian and James. It is Ian Felice that features alongside Simone on this collection of songs. Released as two separate albums on CD, 'The Big Empty: Lost Tapes Volume I' and 'Mexico: Lost Tapes Volume II', Diverse Recordsbrings them together in a gatefold double LP package. The songs were all recorded at Simone's home in New York State by his Duke & the King band mate and long time friend, Bobby 'Chicken' Bird. The songs on Volume I were recorded way back in October 2002 with Volume II following in February 2004. Tracks: LP1 - the Big Empty 1. Your Old Volvo 2. Bicycle Man 3. Home from War 4. I Am That Boy 5. The Grace 6. Child of Longing 7. My Simple Mind 8. Hospital Song 9. The Bitter End 10. Help Is on the WayLP2 - Mexico 1. I Hear the Wolves 2. The Tides 3. We All Bleed 4. Emma 5. Division Street 6. Easy Way to Live 7. When You Were Born 8. Take Me Away.;Track List:1. Your Old Volvo;2. Bicycle Man;3. Home from War;4. I Am That Boy;5. The Grace;6. Child of Longing;7. My Simple Mind;8. Hospital Song;9. The Bitter End;10. Help Is on the Way;11. I Hear the Wolves;12. The Tides;13. We All Bleed;14. Emma;15. Division Street;16. Easy Way to Live;17. When You Were Born;18. Take Me Away;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.