- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Simple Minds - New Gold Dream - Half Speed
- Write a Review
- #K75186 000000000 K75186000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:New Gold Dream is the fifth album by the celebrated Caledonian rockers. Released in 1982, it is widely considered to be...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:New Gold Dream is the fifth album by the celebrated Caledonian rockers. Released in 1982, it is widely considered to be a turning point for the band, a bridge between their post punk roots and stadium-filling destiny, and gathered enormous critical acclaim as well as impressive sales. Listed in the estimable tome '1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die' New Gold Dream was a discernible move toward a more a commercial sound and it entered the UK chart at number 3, yielding the hit singles Promised You a Miracle and Glittering Prize. - The latter track and the synth-heavy Someone Somewhere in Summertime in particular represented a shift towards undisguised pop and it's also worth noting that Hunter and Hunted features a solo by Jazz keyboardist Herbie Hancock, a rare distinction for any rock/pop album.;Track List:1. Someone Somewhere in Summertime 4:37;2. Colours Fly and Catherine Wheel Voice [Girl's] - Sharon Campbell 3:48;3. Promised You a Miracle Drums - Kenny Hyslop 4:25;4. Big Sleep 4:58;5. Somebody Up There Likes You 4:56;6. New Gold Dream (81-82-83-84) 5:38;7. Glittering Prize 4:33;8. Hunter and the Hunted Keyboards [Solo] - Herbie Hancock 5:53;9. King Is White and in the Crowd 6:59
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.