- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Siouxsie & Banshees - A Kiss In The Dreamhouse
- Write a Review
- L41109 000000000 L41109000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. A Kiss in the Dreamhouse is the fifth studio album by British post-punk band Siouxsie ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. A Kiss in the Dreamhouse is the fifth studio album by British post-punk band Siouxsie and the Banshees, originally released in 1982. The record marked a change of musical direction, as the group used strings for the first time and experimented in the studio. Guitarist John McGeoch played more instruments, including recorder and piano. For Julian Marszalek of The Quietus, the release proved the Banshees to be "one of the great British psychedelic bands." Both a critical and commercial success, A Kiss in the Dreamhouse peaked at #11 on the UK Albums Chart. Siouxsie and the Banshees formed in London in 1976 by vocalist Siouxsie Sioux and bass guitarist Steven Severin. They have been widely influential, both over their contemporaries and with later acts. During their career, Siouxsie and the Banshees released 11 studio albums and 30 singles. The band experienced several line-up changes, with Siouxsie and Severin being the only constant members.;Track List:1. Cascade (Side A);2. Green Fingers (Side A);3. Obsession (Side A);4. She's a Carnival (Side A);5. Circle (Side A);6. Melt (Side B);7. Painted Bird (Side B);8. Cocoon (Side B);9. Slowdive (Side B);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.