- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sir Sly - You Haunt Me
- Write a Review
- #K65898 000000000 K65898000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Sir Sly is not a person but the sum of it's parts. Landon Jacobs, Hayden Coplen, and Jason Suwito of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Sir Sly is not a person but the sum of it's parts. Landon Jacobs, Hayden Coplen, and Jason Suwito often refer to Sir Sly as an elusive, almost unattainable entity they strive to embody. This personification of the mysterious Sir Sly is what helps drive the nonstop creative process that keeps the trio constantly writing and recording music, tirelessly striving to create art that is inventive and honest. The Los Angeles based band write, record, produce, mix and master all of their music in their own recording studio, where they have developed their signature sound - a delicate balance of solemnly surging, yet indelibly catchy electronic indie rock.;Track List:1. Where I'm Going;2. Ghost;3. Gold;4. You Haunt Me;5. Found You Out;6. Nowhere / Bloodlines Pt. I;7. Inferno;8. Leave You;9. Floods;10. Too Far Gone;11. Helpless / Bloodlines Pt. II
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.