- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Six Organs of Admittance - Dust & Chimes
- Write a Review
- #K69755 000000000 K69755000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2000 album. Ben Chasny was on a holy roll when he laid down the eleven tracks on Dust...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2000 album. Ben Chasny was on a holy roll when he laid down the eleven tracks on Dust And Chimes. It was 1998 and y'all were floating on that Bill Clinton peace-and-prosperity bubble. Meanwhile, Chasny had dropped his self-titled debut LP earlier that year, and the cognoscenti and illuminati were pricking up their ears. Dust And Chimes announced the arrival of a brow-furrowed troubadour whose complex, morosely beautiful guitar playing didn't Basho you over the head with Fahey-isms. The three solo guitar tracks here contain quicksilver skeins of glinting acoustic work, recorded over a decade before the American Primitive style of playing would be of any interest to the indie world. Brilliant darkness and somber ecstasy abound, as Chasny ragas against the machine with a bold inventiveness. Elsewhere one may hear hints of Tyrannosaurus Rex's impish arboreal-folk charm and feathery Donovan-esque incantations-reverent but not lightweight in the least. Dust and Chimes sounds like the work of a young sage wise beyond his tears.;Track List:1. Stone Finders Verse I;2. Assyria;3. Hollow Light Severed Sun;4. Tukulti Will Burn;5. Blue Sun Chiming;6. Oak Path;7. Black Needle Rhymes;8. Sophia;9. Journey Through Sankuan Path;10. Stone Finders Verse II;11. Dance Among the Waiting
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.