- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Slapshot - Sudden Death Overtime
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69170 000000000 L69170000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In 1988, with the youth-crew movement in full swing, hardcore band Slapshot (named after the classic...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In 1988, with the youth-crew movement in full swing, hardcore band Slapshot (named after the classic 1977 hockey film) was just breaking out in Boston, MA. Fronted by Jack "Choke" Kelly of Negative FX and Last Rites fame, they took the straight edge theme and put a much more negative spin on it than what was going on in New York and Connecticut and had a decidedly more punk sound to boot. 1990's Sudden Death Overtime, the band's second full-length effort, offers up a volatile mixture of fast, maniacal hardcore with angry street punk, commandeered by the notorious Choke.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.