- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sleater-Kinney - Live In Paris
- K57774 000000000 K57774000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Live in Paris is the first official record of Sleater-Kinney's famously bl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Live in Paris is the first official record of Sleater-Kinney's famously blistering stage performance. The thirteen track album, which features Carrie Brownstein, Corin Tucker, Janet Weiss, and touring member Katie Harkin, was captured on March 20th, 2015 at the Paris's historic La Cigale venue, during the band's sold-out, international tour in support of their acclaimed eighth album, 2015's No Cities to Love.;Track List:1. Price Tag (Live) 4:09;2. Oh! (Live) 3:59;3. What's Mine Is Yours (Live) 4:24;4. A New Wave (Live) 3:34;5. Start Together (Live) 2:34;6. No Cities to Love (Live) 3:12;7. Surface Envy (Live) 3:07;8. I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone (Live) 2:36;9. Turn It on (Live) 2:48;10. Entertain (Live) 5:16;11. Jumpers (Live) 4:30;12. Dig Me Out (Live) 4:08;13. Modern Girl (Live) 3:18;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.