- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Slim Harpo - Buzz Me Babe: Excello Sides 1957-1961
- Write a Review
- L32024 000000000 L32024000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:This collector's limited edition on LP vinyl contains 19 studio tracks, consisting of a large selection of the sensatio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:This collector's limited edition on LP vinyl contains 19 studio tracks, consisting of a large selection of the sensational recordings Slim Harpo made for the legendary Excello label, produced by Jay Miller between 1957 and late 1960. Featured here are plenty of slow, mid-tempo bluesy sometimes rocking R&B tunes, rounding off with a couple of harp-led instrumentals from Harpo's debut LP Rainin' in My Heart (1961) - "Moody Blues" and "Snoopin' Around." In addition, as bonus track, this collection also contains the catchy song "Something Inside Me, " recorded in New Orleans on June 27, 1961 for the Imperial label, and produced by Dave Bartholomew. This set offers listeners the opportunity to hear many of the fi nest tunes by one of the blues genre's most important yet unsung heroes.;Track List:1. Buzz Me Babe;2. Bobby-Sox Baby;3. Don't Start Cryin' Now;4. I'm a King Bee;5. Cigarettes;6. I Got Love If You Want It;7. Rainin' in My Heart;8. That Ain't Your Business;9. Wondering and Worryin';10. You'll Be Sorry One Day;11. Strange Love;12. Snoopin' Around;13. Wild About My Baby;14. One of These Days;15. Moody Blues;16. Things Gonna Change;17. Dream Girl;18. My Home Is a Prison;19. Something Inside Me [Bonus Track];Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.