- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Slim Moore - Introducing Slim Moore and the Mar-Kays
- Write a Review
- L29103 000000000 L29103000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2012;Notes:'Introducing Slim Moore and the Mar-Kays' is the soul combo's debut album, also featuring the fervent vocal stylings of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2012;Notes:'Introducing Slim Moore and the Mar-Kays' is the soul combo's debut album, also featuring the fervent vocal stylings of the One Faith Gospel Singers. Meticulously recorded in the basement of Metropolitan Studios on eight-track tape machine, the album captures some of the baddest orchestral soul sounds ever to come out of the Great Canadian North. From the cinematic hues of 'Cityscape' to the fuzzed-out psychedelia of 'Reachin' Higher', from the sweet doo-wop harmonies of 'Get Back Home' to the urban blues of Syl Johnson's 1970 classic 'Is It Because I'm Black', the result is nothing short of breath-taking.;Track List:1. Slim's Theme;2. Cityscape;3. How Long;4. Just Can't Get Ahead;5. Is It Because I'm Black;6. Mar-Kays' Theme;7. Reachin' Higher;8. Riverside Drive;9. Steppin' All Over Me;10. Help Me Now;11. Get Back Home;12. Cool Breeze;13. Slim's Theme (Reprise)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.