- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Slow Moses - Charity Binge
- Write a Review
- #K82808 000000000 K82808000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Downtown Phoenix can be a strange and dark place, which is where the Dressing Room is located, the D...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Downtown Phoenix can be a strange and dark place, which is where the Dressing Room is located, the DIY performance space/studio where Slow Moses, an eclectic collective of four or five (give or take) musicians led by Wally Boudway and Ross Andrews, recorded their Jealous Butcher Records debut Charity Binge. It was a permeable space, with frequent comers and goers, folks wandering in from the nearby mental ward to listen to the strange sounds bouncing out. "It was an open door policy," Boudway explains. Things quickly went south. Gear got busted and stolen, people got confused-things broke down - "demolition in motion," Boudway says - and the album manages to reflect some of that process, gloriously beat up and curiously joyful. Like Califone, which counts Boudway and guitarist Ross Andrews among it's amorphous roster, Charity Binge is the result of thorough deconstruction and assemblage: guitars and vocals smooshed and pulled, rhythm sections twisted and manipulated, the makeshift recording studio serving as an instrument- it becomes a mirror to those sweaty Dressing Room nights: filled with transient characters, blurry images, and constant, fitful creativity.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.