- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- #K68676 000000000 K68676000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:The LP issue of the 2 CD's of Satie's 'Slow Music' played by Jeroen van Veen. Erik Satie's music remains as eccentric a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:The LP issue of the 2 CD's of Satie's 'Slow Music' played by Jeroen van Veen. Erik Satie's music remains as eccentric as it was when composed in the early 20th century. Bizar, anti-romantic and ironic it stands in sharp contrast with the grandiloquent outpourings of the Late Romantics or the hyper sensitive drawings of the Impressionists. In his performance of "slow" piano music pianist Jeroen van Veen stretches the concept of slowness to it's extreme, creating a hallucinatory effect, a kind of Minimal Music avant la lettre. Satie's music appeals to audiences well beyond the traditional classical boundaries, and the issue on vinyl is an attractive bonus Side A for any Satie fan.;Track List:1. No. 1. Lent Et Douloureux;2. No. 2. Lent Et Triste;3. No. 3. Lent Et Grave;4. Petite Ouverture À Danser;5. en y Regardant À Deux Fois;6. Passer;7. Encore;8. No. 1. Lent Et Douloureux (1896 Tuning);9. No. 1. Lent;10. No. 2. Avec Etonnement;11. No. 3. Lent;12. No. 4. Lent;13. No. 5. Modéré;14. No. 6. Avec Conviction Et Avec Une Tristesse Rigoureuse;15. Prélude de la Porte Héroïque Du Ciel;16. Vexations
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.