- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Smoke & Jackal - EP No. 1
- Write a Review
- #K78373 000000000 K78373000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2012;Notes:Limited 10' vinyl pressing. EP NO. 1 marks the first collaboration between Jared Follow ill (Kings of Leon) and Nick Br...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2012;Notes:Limited 10' vinyl pressing. EP NO. 1 marks the first collaboration between Jared Follow ill (Kings of Leon) and Nick Brown (Mona). Follow ill and Brown began recording as Smoke & Jackal earlier this year, fueled by multiple bottles of red wine and a shared fascination with timbre, rhythm, and aural adventure. They set to work at Brown's Nashville home studio and before the first evening was through, the duo had crafted both "No Tell" and the stunning psychedelic slow jam, "Fall Around." the two musicians immediately understood they had created something special, an evocative and original melding of oceanic rock with bottomless grooves and hypnotic dub textures. Just over one week later, EP1 was complete. Defined by Follow ill's liquid bass lines and Brown's soaring and expressive vocals, songs like "Road Side" and the closing "Safe Face" are both ingenious and accessible, their surprising sound-scapes counterpointed by indelible melodies and haunting hooks. Smoke & Jackal's EP1 is the sound of two talented friends allowing their music to freely go places no one could have anticipated.;Track List:1. Fall Around;2. No Tell;3. You're Lost;4. Roadside;5. Ok Ok;6. Save Face;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.