- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Snarky Puppy - Sylva
- Write a Review
- K55758 000000000 K55758000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Instrumental collective Snarky Puppy will release their first major label album in the form of Sylva on May 26 via Impu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Instrumental collective Snarky Puppy will release their first major label album in the form of Sylva on May 26 via Impulse!/Universal Music Classics. The album is a noted creative departure from the group, as they have collaborated with the Metropole Orkest orchestra from Holland to record the album live. Sylva marks the first time the band has joined forces with an orchestra. Specifically, Metropole Orkest is known for past work with artists like Elvis Costello, Tori Amos and John Scofield.;Track List:1. Sintra (Live from Dordrecht Het Energiehuis / 2014) Start;2. Flight Start;3. Atchafalaya Start;4. The Curtain;5. Gretel (Live from Dordrecht Het Energiehuis / 2014);6. The Clearing
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.