- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Snoop Dogg - Da Game Is To Be Sold, Not To Be Told
- Write a Review
- #K62157 000000000 K62157000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP repressing of this classic hip hop/rap release. The third studio album from Snoop Dog, it was r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP repressing of this classic hip hop/rap release. The third studio album from Snoop Dog, it was released by No Limit Records on August 4, 1998. It is his first album following his departure from Death Row Records. It was also his first album to be released under a slight change to his stage name Snoop Dogg. The album debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 Album charts. Continuing with it's Respect The Classics campaign UMe reissue this classic back on standard weight vinyl for the first time since 1998. Includes 'Gin And Juice', 'Still A G Thang', 'Hoes, Money And Clout' and more.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.