- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Solar Shield - Solar Shield
- Write a Review
- L29963 000000000 L29963000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/16/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Solar Shield kicked off the Austin Boogie Crew Records discography with a bang in 2014 - so much so ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/16/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Solar Shield kicked off the Austin Boogie Crew Records discography with a bang in 2014 - so much so that we had to press it three times to meet demand. Now we are ecstatic to present his much-anticipated self-titled LP! Homegrown in Austin, TX, musician Chris McDowell is a wonder on the keys. Under his Solar Shield moniker he creates exuberant compositions that elegantly walk a tightrope between modern funk and electronic beat music. This quality nine track release features songs created between 2011 and 2013. Settling into the modern funk cannon of 2018 with ease, the Solar Shield LP illustrates just how ahead of the curve McDowell's sound is. Unique and timeless, this one is a must own!;Track List:1. Central;2. Asixtwosix;3. Nesting;4. Just the Two of Us;5. Dandelion;6. Serif;7. Sprout;8. How About Grub;9. Beach Bomb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.