- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Soledad Brothers - Master Supertone
- Write a Review
- #K68738 000000000 K68738000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Originally released in a micro-edition of twenty cassettes, these earliest recordings of the Soledads brim with raw, un...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Originally released in a micro-edition of twenty cassettes, these earliest recordings of the Soledads brim with raw, unadulterated house rockin blues and Midwestern malaise. Songs recorded on a front porch? Check. Gunshots heard off in the distance? Check. Electric snow shovel? Check. Recorded by Jack White in 1998 at 1203 Ferdinand, he also plays piano on these recordings. Includes covers of Ike Turner's 'Rocket 88' and Hound Dog Taylor's 'Gimme Back My Wig'. Pow to the people.;Track List:1. Sugar and Spice;2. Rocket 88;3. Johnny's Death Letter;4. Bootleg;5. Long Legged Baby;6. Skidmore Texas;7. Gimme Back My Wig;8. St. Ides of March;9. Little Red Rooster
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.