- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Soundtrack - Magic Mirror: Lady & The Tramp (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K59659 000000000 K59659000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:This "Magic Mirror" edition is only available at CCVinyl.com and Disney theme parks. Limited Edition. 120-gram / Gatefo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:This "Magic Mirror" edition is only available at CCVinyl.com and Disney theme parks. Limited Edition. 120-gram / Gatefold sleeve with 10-page 12” x 12” illustrated booklet. In June of 1955, Walt Disney presented the first feature-length cartoon in Cinema-scope, Lady and the Tramp. This is the delightful story of the girl dog with a pedigree who meets a young boy dog from the other side of the tracks. Such a combination can only result in much adventure and excitement. This was the case with Lady and the Tramp. At one point in the story, Lady even finds herself in the dog pound with some of the most unlikely dogs she has ever met. This is but one incident in a warm and wonderful motion picture where cartoon dogs seem very human indeed. Walt Disney, as usual, realized the importance of good songs in his film and chose the very talented Peggy Lee and Sonny Burke to write the material. The results were, as expected, varied, excellent, and all of Hit Parade caliber. They include the torchy ballad, He's a Tramp the haunting lullaby, La-La-Lu the Christmas tune, Peace on Earth a novelty number, The Siamese Cat Song and a sprightly love song, Bella Notte.;Track List:1. Lady (O. Wallace);2. What Is a Baby (P. Lee S. Burke);3. La la Lu (P. Lee S. Burke);4. The Siamese Cat Song (P. Lee S. Burke);5. Bella Notte (P. Lee S. Burke);6. Home Sweet Home (H. Bishop O. Wallace);7. He's a Tramp (P. Lee S. Burke)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.