- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Spandau Ballet - True
- Write a Review
- #K65477 000000000 K65477000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing includes insert. True was the third studio album by British New Romantic her...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing includes insert. True was the third studio album by British New Romantic heroes Spandau Ballet, one of the most successful groups to emerge during that era. It was released in March 1983. While Spandau Ballet's first two albums earned them European popularity, True made them worldwide stars and was heavily influenced by Jazz, Soul and R&B. Leaving behind the then-fading New Romantic era, the band adapted a new sound on True: essentially a slick sheen over a set of Pop-R&B oriented tunes. This approach paid off: the album topped the UK charts and entered the Top 20 in the United States, all the while charting in numerous countries around the world. The title track spent four weeks at #1 on the UK singles charts and went to #4 in the United States. Other singles from the album included 'Gold' (a #2 UK hit and a Top 30 hit in the U.S.), 'Lifeline', 'Communication', and 'Pleasure'.;Track List:1. Pleasure;2. Communication;3. Code of Love;4. Gold;5. Lifeline;6. Heaven Is a Secret;7. Foundation;8. True
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.