- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SPC ECO - Dark Matter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K78826 000000000 K78826000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. As in an absence of light, an unseen weight that smothers us all. Dark Matter, the 2015 album from S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. As in an absence of light, an unseen weight that smothers us all. Dark Matter, the 2015 album from SPC ECO (pronounced Space Echo) is a bold new direction for the band, a series of torch songs for people with ice in their hearts, bleak and sparse like the seconds before you jump. The brainchild of Dean Garcia (formerly of Curve), this may be the most brilliant thing yet from a man who's spent a lifetime sculpting sound. Every bass note is like a bomb going off in your chest. SPC ECO knows: when life hands you lemons, make hand grenades. Singer Rose Berlin croons and aches, endless laments dreaming to be heard. This is a singer who knows that the battle against gravity is the one you'll never win. 'Creep In The Shadows' is the sound of someone with their face pressed against the glass as they hurtle through space running out of air-the end of the world as seen from a distance. With its liquid rhythms, 'Down Low' could fit seamlessly onto a contemporary hip-hop station. Listen on headphones or your ears will never forgive you. And then there's 'Under My Skin'. Simultaneously elegiac and valedictory, a song to be played at weddings and funerals, graduations and suicides-as if there's a difference.;Track List:1. Creep in the Shadows;2. Different Kind;3. Let It Be Always;4. Playing Games;5. I Won't Be Heard;6. Meteor;7. Down Low;8. Breathe;9. The Whole World Shines;10. Under My Skin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.