- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Spin Doctors - Pocket Full Of Kryptonite
- Write a Review
- #K55838 000000000 K55838000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Definition of spin doctor: a spokesperson employed to give...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Definition of spin doctor: a spokesperson employed to give a favorable interpretation of events to the media, especially on behalf of a political party. Spin Doctors weren't part of a political party but spread the word about romance. The band was formed in New York City, best known for their early 1990s hits 'Two Princes' and 'Little Miss Can't Be Wrong'. The singles peaked on the Billboard Hot 100 chart at #7 and #17 respectively. Pocket Full of Kryptonite is the first studio album (and second release) by the Spin Doctors which was originally released in August 1991. It peaked at #1 and #3 on Billboard's Heatseekers and Billboard 200 albums charts. It was the band's bestselling album and was certified 5x Platinum by the RIAA. The album's title is a reference to Kryptonite, a fictional substance from the Superman comic book series. The title is taken from the album's opening track, 'Jimmy Olsen's Blues', a reference to Superman supporting character Jimmy Olsen, who is attracted to Lois Lane and jealous of her romantic feelings for Superman. The cover is showing a phone booth and refers to Clark Kent frequently ducking into a nearby phone booth to change into his Superman attire.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.