- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Spy Who Loved Me (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K68749 000000000 K68749000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl pressing. Original soundtrack to the 1977 motion picture. The Spy Who Loved Me Soundtrack to the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl pressing. Original soundtrack to the 1977 motion picture. The Spy Who Loved Me Soundtrack to the James Bond film of the same name features the smash hit "Nobody Does It Better" by Carly Simon as well as score by Marvin Hamlisch. The Spy Who Loved Me is the tenth spy film in the James Bond series, and the third to star Roger Moore as the fictional secret agent James Bond. It was directed by Lewis Gilbert and the screenplay was written by Christopher Wood and Richard Maibaum. The film takes it's title from Ian Fleming's novel The Spy Who Loved Me, the tenth book in the James Bond series, though it does not contain any elements of the novel's plot. The storyline involves a reclusive megalomaniac named Karl Stromberg, who plans to destroy the world and create a new civilization under the sea. Bond teams up with a Russian agent, Anya Amasova, to stop Stromberg.;Track List:1. Nobody Does It Better - Carly Simon;2. Bond 77;3. Ride to Atlantis;4. Mojave Club;5. Nobody Does It Better - Marvin Hamlisch Carly Simon;6. Anya;7. The Tanker;8. The Pyramids;9. Eastern Lights;10. Conclusion;11. End Titles (Nobody Does It Better) - Carly Simon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.