- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stack Waddy - Lost Dandelion Jams
- Write a Review
- L34464 000000000 L34464000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/15/2013;Track List:1. Lost Jam - What S the Guiness Like Gary Moore Asked Me;2. Lost Jam - Put a Top on That;3. Lost Jam - I Dried My...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/15/2013;Track List:1. Lost Jam - What S the Guiness Like Gary Moore Asked Me;2. Lost Jam - Put a Top on That;3. Lost Jam - I Dried My Sticks on a Washing Line;4. Lost Jam Missing Jaguar from Timperley;5. Lost Jam - Graham Gouldman Asked What S Them Chords?;6. Lost Jam - He Broke a Chair to Make Drumsticks;7. Lost Jam - US Army Deserter;8. Lost Jam - No We Won't Mix That Said John Peel;9. Lost Jam - I Got Ozzy By the Throat;10. Lost Jam - Phone Call at Salford S Black Lion Pub;11. Lost Jam - Selwood Ran Off and Hid from Us;12. Lost Jam - Mike Sweeney Was Never in Stack Waddy;13. Lost Jam - Collyhurst or Timperley
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.