- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Status Quo - Best of
- Write a Review
- #K90538 000000000 K90538000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. This excellent compilation gathers together the best of the post-psychedelic 'boogie' period materia...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. This excellent compilation gathers together the best of the post-psychedelic 'boogie' period material which Status Quo recorded for Pye. Classic album tracks rub shoulders with bona fide hits ('Mean Girl' and 'Gerdundula') and the superb non-album 45 'Down The Dustpipe'. Long since deleted, this essential part of the Quo canon is remastered and finally available again.;Track List:1. Down the Dustpipe;2. Gerdundula;3. In My Chair;4. Umleitung;5. Lakky Lady;6. Daughter;7. Railroad;8. Tune to the Music;9. (April) Spring Summer Wednesdays;10. Mean Girl;11. Spinning Wheel Blues
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.