- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steel Panther - Lower The Bar
- Write a Review
- K57765 000000000 K57765000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, Lime Green Vinyl. 2017 release from the glam metal band. Lower The Bar is Steel Panther's fourth stu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing, Lime Green Vinyl. 2017 release from the glam metal band. Lower The Bar is Steel Panther's fourth studio album and is the follow-up to their 2014 chart-topper All You Can Eat, which debuted at #1 on Billboard's Top Current Comedy chart and #24 on their Top 200 Album chart. Includes "She's Tight", the band's sexified version of the Cheap Trick song, as well as "Poontang Boomerang." Steel Panther was formed in 2000 and is Michael Starr (lead singer), Satchel (guitarist), Lexxi Foxx (bass) and Stix Zadinia (drums). Hailing from Los Angeles, the epicenter for rock n' roll in all it's debauchery and glamour, Steel Panther has established themselves as the world's premier party band, melding hard rock virtuosity with parody and criminally good looks.;Track List:1. Goin' in the Backdoor;2. Anything Goes;3. Poontang Boomerang;4. That's When You Came in;5. Wrong Side of the Tracks (Out in Beverly Hills);6. Now the Fun Starts;7. Pussy Ain't Free;8. Wasted Too Much Time;9. I Got What You Want;10. Walk of Shame;11. She's Tight;Special Attributes:GREEN
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.