- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- #K78413 000000000 K78413000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Lightly swirling wah. Is-it-wrong-or-is-it-right leads. Intermittent odd percussion flourishes. Song...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Lightly swirling wah. Is-it-wrong-or-is-it-right leads. Intermittent odd percussion flourishes. Songs about shrimp rolls to go. Loosey-goosey warbling atmosphere turned to 10: this is the world of Sparrow Steeple and their album Steeple Two. Comprised of almost all of Philly's legendary Strapping Fieldhands, and fronted by noted visual artist Barry Goldberg, the band originated secretly in the last decade, with the Fieldhands' main man Bob Malloy and drummer Jeff Werner recording Goldberg's inscrutable songs. Now the band has become a legit proposition, minus Malloy but with the Fieldhands' guitar and bass players Jacy Webster and Bob Dickie, keyboardist Dustin Burrows and record maniac Harmonica Dan. Just as the old proverb postulates, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and Strapping Fieldhands fans will find familiar footing here. As for strangers to this weird realm, how about a Tommy Jay more enamored with Incredible String Band than with Lou Reed? Confused? Richie Records is too.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.