- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stelvio Cipriani - Squadra Volante
- Write a Review
- #K85149 000000000 K85149000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/13/2011;Notes:Stelvio Cipriani - Squadra Volante - Original Soundtrack "Squadra volante" (aka "Emergency Squad") was directed in 197...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/13/2011;Notes:Stelvio Cipriani - Squadra Volante - Original Soundtrack "Squadra volante" (aka "Emergency Squad") was directed in 1974 by Stelvio Massi and starred Tomas Milian as inspector Tomas Ravelli and Gastone Moschin as his arch enemy, a bandit called the Marseilles man, the remaining cast including Mario Carotenuto, Ray Lovelock and Stefania Casini: The gang of the Marseilles man assaults an armoured car in the city of Pavia by way of pretending to be a movie troupe which is shooting a movie. Inspector Ravelli (Milian) from Marseilles interpol investigates into this case after heaving received a tip-off about the facts. His presence is also motivated because some years ago the Marseilles man (Moschin), chief of the criminal gang, had killed his wife by chance in front of a supermarket, which is the reason why he wants to get quits with him. After chases and brutal killings there is the climax at the end where Ravelli, who has thrown away his police card, kills the Marseilles man.;Track List:1. Squadra Volante;2. Dopo la Rapina;3. Attimi D'affetto;4. Vittima Innocente;5. La Fuga Continua;6. Diabolico Piano;7. Il Marsigliese Fugge;8. Squadra Volante (Versione Alternativa);9. Il Travestimento;10. La Quiete Familiare;11. Rendez-Vous;12. Conversazione;13. Morte Del Marsigliese
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.