- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steve Earle - Townes
- Write a Review
- #K64676 000000000 K64676000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release, the highly anticipated follow up to the Grammy Award winning album Washington Square S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release, the highly anticipated follow up to the Grammy Award winning album Washington Square Serenade. The 15-song set is comprised of songs written by Earle's friend and mentor, the late singer/songwriter, Townes Van Zandt. The songs selected for Townes were the ones that meant the most to Earle and the ones he personally connected to. Some of the selections chosen were songs that Earle has played his entire career ('Pancho and Lefty', 'Lungs', 'White Freightliner Blues'). He learned the song '(Quicksilver Daydreams of) Maria' directly from Van Zandt. Earle recorded the New York sessions solo and then added the instruments later on in order to preserve the spirit of Van Zandt's original solo performances to the best of his recollection. The track 'Lungs' was produced and mixed by the Dust Brothers' John King and features Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine/The Night Watchmen on electric guitar.;Track List:1. Pancho and Lefty;2. White Freightliner Blues;3. Colorado Girl;4. Where I Lead Me;5. Lungs;6. No Place to Fall;7. Loretta;8. Brand New Companion;9. Rake;10. Delta Momma Blues;11. Marie;12. Don't Take It Too Bad;13. Mr. Mudd and Mr. Gold;14. (Quicksilver Daydreams of) Maria;15. To Live Is to Fly;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.