- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steve Earle & the Del McCoury Band - Mountain
- Write a Review
- #K63279 000000000 K63279000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 1999 release from the acclaimed country/roots/Americana/folk singer/songwriter. The Mountain is the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 1999 release from the acclaimed country/roots/Americana/folk singer/songwriter. The Mountain is the eighth studio album by Steve Earle. The songs were written by Earle with musical accompaniment provided by the famous bluegrass band of Del McCoury. The album was a significant departure from Earle's previous work, being the first wholly bluegrass album he had written. Earle made the album as a tribute to the founder of bluegrass music, Bill Monroe, who had died in 1996. The album was nominated for a 2000 Grammy Award in the Best Bluegrass Album category (Earle's seventh Grammy nomination). Steve Earle began his career as a songwriter in Nashville and released his first EP in 1982. His breakthrough album was the 1986 album Guitar Town. Since then Earle has released 15 other studio albums and received three Grammy awards. His songs have been recorded by Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Travis Tritt, Vince Gill, Patty Loveless, Shawn Colvin, Ian Stuart Donaldson and Emmylou Harris.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.