- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steve Gunn - Boerum Palace
- Write a Review
- #K91990 000000000 K91990000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Boerum Palace is Steve Gunn's second album, originally released in 2009. The album starts off with a headlong rush into...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Boerum Palace is Steve Gunn's second album, originally released in 2009. The album starts off with a headlong rush into the hypnotic 'Mr. Franklin'. Gunn's fluid playing style, especially as portrayed within this track, provides ample space for the development of infectious musical themes. The track ends in a dextrous duel between Gunn's guitar and guest Marc Orleans' (of D. Charles Speer & the Helix, Sunburned Hand of the Man) vicious pedal steel. The album mixes Gunn's long-form blues / raga / psych explorations alongside briefer cuts that equally display his songcraft. T and "Jadins Dream," demonstrate that Gunn is equally confident with shorter or longer compositions. Gunns voice is joined by an ethereal turn from the Vanishing Voices Heidi Diehl on the albums central and haunting "House of Knowledge." the track opens with a building central guitar theme. This theme allows Gunn to layer on further guitar explorations. The tone set by these musical themes builds into the duo's vocal delivery that delivers volumes despite being uttered in gentle tones. Other highlights include "Cryin' Eyes," an inspired reworking of of J.J. Cales "Crying Eyes" featuring backing instrumentation from Marc Orleans, and the richly textured album finale "Mustapha's Exit.";Track List:1. Mr. Franklin;2. Variation II;3. House Of Knowlege;4. Cryin' Eyes;5. Jadin's Dream;6. Dusted Mind;7. Mustapha's Exit;Special Attributes:BLACK, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.