- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steve Miller - Wide River
- Write a Review
- K76529 000000000 K76529000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Steve Miller was a mainstay of the San Francisco music scene that upended American culture in the la...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Steve Miller was a mainstay of the San Francisco music scene that upended American culture in the late '60s. With albums like Children of the Future, Sailor and Brave New World, Miller perfected a psychedelic blues sound that drew on the deepest sources of American roots music and simultaneously articulated a compelling vision of what music-and society-could be in the years to come. Then, in the '70s, Miller crafted a brand of rock 'n' roll music that was polished, exciting and irresistible, and that has dominated radio through today. Hit followed hit in an endless flow: "The Joker," "Livin' in the USA," "Take the Money and Run," "Rock'n Me," "Fly Like an Eagle," "Jet Airliner," "Jungle Love," and "Abracadabra" among them. To this day, these songs are instantly recognizable when they come on the radio-and impossible not to sing along with. When the often overlooked Wide River was originally released in June 1993, it was Miller's first album in five years and turned out to be his last album for seventeen years, until 2010's Bingo! A return to his definitive '70s form, the self-produced album was recorded with his regular touring band and features all of Miller's vintage bluesy pop/rock signatures.;Track List:1. Wide River;2. Midnight Train;3. Blue Eyes;4. Lost in Your Eyes;5. Perfect World;6. Horse and Rider;7. Circle of Fire;8. Conversation;9. Cry Cry Cry;10. Strange Blues;11. Walks Like a Lady;12. All Your Love (I Miss Loving)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.