- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steve Winwood - Back In The High Life
- Write a Review
- #K56195 000000000 K56195000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Back in the High Life is the fourth solo studio album by British rock icon Steve Winwood. Released i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Back in the High Life is the fourth solo studio album by British rock icon Steve Winwood. Released in 1986, it was a Top Ten hit on the album charts in the United States, peaking at #3, and has sold over five million copies. The single "Higher Love" topped the singles chart and won the Grammy Award for Record Of The Year "Back in the High Life Again" (US #13), "The Finer Things" (US #8), and "Freedom Overspill" (US #20) were also big hits. This was Winwood's last studio album with Island Records after 20 years with the label. In a career full of triumphs, this album might have been the pinnacle for Winwood.;Track List:1. Higher Love (Full Album Version) 5:51;2. Take It As It Comes 5:24;3. Freedom Overspill 5:37;4. Back in the High Life Again 5:35;5. The Finer Things 5:49;6. Wake Me Up on Judgment Day 5:52;7. Split Decision 6:00;8. My Love's Leavin' 5:21
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.